Refund & Exchange Policy
Returns, Exchange & Refund Guidelines
- How to Return a Product?
- Returns Guideline
- Refunds Guidelines
- Complaint Resolution
Escrow Process: An assurance that the Merchant is only paid once the right product (as ordered) is delivered to the user. Hence if there is any issue with the order (incomplete/incorrect product) the user account will be credited with the amount of the order within 3-5 days, unless the product is to be returned + exchanged, then a separate process is executed
How to Request a Return or a Refund
- Sign in to your eStore Account, select “My Orders”
- Select the order you wish to return and click on the "Manage Order" button
- Click on “Return Items”
- Fill in/Edit the Return Form & Choose Reason for Return. Some possible reasons in drop down option are:
- Item was damaged
- Item was defective
- Item Stopped working on Arrival
- Item(s)/accessories were missing
- Item as not as ordered
- Others: _______
- The available “Return Options” (pickup/drop-off) will be displayed in this form
- Details of product will be marked as return and be picked up by eStore Merchant
- User must print the pre-paid returns labels and arrange collection
- Pack your parcel securely, with the product in the original and undamaged manufacturer's packaging as delivered to you and secure the Return Label on top of the return package.
- Either head to your nearest drop-off point from the list or wait for collection by the Merchant's pick-up service
- Please be aware that eStore only process user refund once the item has been returned to and checked by our Merchant; this can take up to 10-14 days to refund your funds. Amount charged on account of shipment charges shall not be refunded in any case.
- On approval on the authenticity of the claim, eStore will process user refund immediately and notify user via SMS / Email.
- User can also call the Bank Alfalah Call Center at (021) 111-225-111 and request a Refund
User can only return an unused item and in its original condition (as it was received by user) with proof within 3 days, and BAFL will give user an exchange or refund.
By original condition BAFL means:
- User has kept all original packaging & labels in good condition and the product can be resold at full price
- User has not used the product till date
- The product contains no personal data and isn’t registered by the user
- Where a product has been made to measure or personalized for user, unless faulty, eStore will be unable to refund or offer an exchange
- Products which user has received over 3 days ago unless specified otherwise
Returns - Eligibility
Following products will not be eligible for return, exchange or refund (unless faulty or not as described):
- Products Parts/Accessory missing on check by user and not notified within 3 days
- Wrong item ordered mistakenly by user
- Products that have been unsealed (other than to inspect)
- Products without original packaging or where it’s been returned in poor condition
- Products that contain user personal data or have been manufacturer-registered
- Perishable goods such as food items (Fresh Fruits, Vegetables, etc.).
- Computer software vouchers that have been redeemed, or software that’s been opened
- Personalized for user products, or made to user specific measurements (specifically clothing)
- Products that have been opened or their protective seals removed and / or cannot be returned for hygiene reasons (unless faulty):
- Undergarments or swimwear, nighty dress or such type products
- Mattresses (unless indicated in a supplier promotion)
- Beauty and cosmetics related products
- Any personal care products (such as electric razors etc)
- Damaged or Seal broken on Product
- Item not Compatible
- Clearance Products/Last in Stock Products
- Gift Cards
Subject to above limitations, if user has receipt, eStore will refund the original debit card, wallet, credit card or account used to get the product(s)
Return - Non-Perishable Items:
Any Accessories or Electronic items (other than damaged items received). For Electronics and Accessories there will be a 24 Hours checking & replacement warranty (depending on the Merchant [seller] item)
If user product develops a fault within 24 hours from the day of receiving, user must return with proof, whereby eStore will exchange or refund it.
After 24 hours, if the product is reverted to official warranty, same shall be handed under the warranty to the service /warranty center of the manufacturer/merchant by the user for the respective Merchant (seller)
eStore replacement guidelines are valid for the following situations/circumstances:
- In case user is delivered the wrong product
- In case the product delivered to user has some defective or issue
There are some specific exclusions from eStore guidelines and BAFL disclaim any liability, obligations whatsoever in nature in this regard, as follows:
- Repair costs caused by external factors like viruses, faulty software, fire, theft, and weather
- Water damage, for example if user phone was dropped in the sink or the pool
- Image ghosting or screen burn. These can appear on a screen that's left operating for a prolonged period with either a still image or a channel constantly displaying a logo
- Pixel spots. These are tiny dark or bright spots that may become visible on a screen
- Digital television picture affected by any of the following: a misaligned or unsuitable aerial, climatic conditions, geographic location, poor quality or low strength broadcast signal
- Consumables such as batteries, ink cartridges, storage media, rear projection television bulbs, fuses, light bulbs etc.
- Battery-operated toys
- If product has been used commercially/ business purposes (with exception of computers)
- Data loss
- Cosmetic damage such as cabinet trim, scratches, dents, corrosion or colour where the function of the product is unaffected
- Any loss suffered as a result of not being able to use the product, or any loss over and above the price of the original item
- Servicing, inspecting or cleaning of the product; and failure to follow the manufacturer's instructions and/or installation guidelines
- Deliberate damage or neglect of the product
- Products with tampered or missing serial/UPC numbers
- Any damage/defect which are not covered under the manufacturer's warranty
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer's packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product/s delivered;
Once we receive your claim, eStore will wait for user product to arrive by a courier of your choice and payment, and eStore merchant will exchange it for a product agreed upon.
Returns - Perishable Items:
For Groceries items, user are requested to check all the products quality and quantity at the time of delivery to avoid any inconvenience.
- Item must be in a saleable condition in its original, undamaged packaging and BAFL will consider the overall condition when making a refund or replacement
- Unopened products can be returned if found broken/damaged or expired within 3 days’ time
- BAFL will not refund or return a product after product’s been opened or unsealed
- Fresh Products i.e. fruits and vegetables cannot be returned once delivered
Generally, transactions are conducted smoothly on eStore. However, there may be some cases where both the Users (Buyers) and Merchants (Sellers) may face issues. On the eStore, there is a Complaint Resolution have a Complaint Resolution Process in order to resolve issues between Users and Merchants.
What is a 'complaint'?
A 'complaint' can be defined as a disagreement between a User (Buyer) and a Merchant (Seller) in connection with an order on eStore.
How does a 'complaint' occur on the eStore?
Complaints are filed as a result of a disagreement between the User and the Merchant. Complaint arise out of an issue that is raised by either party not being completely satisfied with the resolution of their complaint/issue.
It is important that before a User raises a complaint, they should attempt to solve the issue. It is to be noted, that whenever a User raises a “complaint” in a prescribed timeline, the payment is held back and be reversed as needed to the User account.
How is a 'Complaint/Dispute' created?
Whenever there is a disagreement, the User can write to [email protected], while the Merchant can write to [email protected] in order to raise a complaint. Complaint can be raised at a transaction level as well.
Complaints/Dispute via Chargeback
Whenever a chargeback (CB) comes to eStore, following situations may arise:
- Item not received Charge Back – User hasn't received the item. Refund will be created in accordance with the Complaint Resolution Process
- Unauthorized Charge Back - User has not made the particular transaction. Refund will be created in accordance with the BAFL’s Dispute Resolution Process
- Item not as described - item is not what User expected. Complaint will be decided in accordance with the Complaint Resolution Process
What are the various types of ‘Complaint’?
Following are the indicative examples of potential disputes:
- Wrong item received
- Item Not as described
- Damaged or Seal broken on Product
- Part/Accessory missing
- Seller Merchant/Specification Wrong
- Defective (Functional issues)
- Product not working and Manufacturer claims invalid Invoice
In case the Merchant rejects the return request of the User, and User raises a complaint, eStore (Complaint Management Unit) will attempt to mediate and resolve the complaint between both the parties. If the complaint is resolved in favor of the User, a refund will be provided once the product is returned to the Merchant. If the complaint is settled in favor of the Merchant, User is not entitled to any refund.
User Protection Process
The User Protection Process covers Users who are unable to successfully resolve their complaint with the Merchant or are not satisfied the resolution provided by the Merchant. User can file a complaint within 15 days from the date of delivery of the product. Any damage or loss to the product 15 days after delivery will not be covered under this program and will completely be the User’s responsibility.
In case of a complaint where the Merchant is unable to provide a refund or a replacement, BAFL Platform team will actively work towards reaching a resolution.
- Raising disputes against Merchant does not automatically entitle the User a refund or replacement for the product. BAFL team & CMU (Complaint Management Unit) shall verify complaints so raised and may process only such claims that are valid and genuine
- The User will write to [email protected] / call the Call Center helpline with Order ID and Return ID or will create a Complaint Request that will be parked on the eStore.
- eStore Call Center team will look into the case to check for possible “Complaint/Issues” and if the User has been blacklisted/blocked on eStore. Only after verifying these facts, a complaint will be taken forward.
- When a “complaint” has been raised, eStore may provide both the parties access to each other’s point of contacts (on a very critical basis), contact details including email addresses and other details pertaining to the complaint, otherwise this is resolved via the eStore Complaint Management Unit. Users and Merchants are subject to final consent from eStore for settling the complaint for high level resolution.
- eStore Complaint Management Unit will seek additional information and/or clarification from User to facilitate resolution of “Complaint”. In the event User does not respond with information / clarification sought within 5-7 days of such request, the complaint shall be auto-closed in favor of the User
- In due course of resolution, eStore Complaint Management Unit will facilitate a session between the Merchant and the User
- Decisions made by eStore/ BAFL under this Process shall be final and binding on Users and all parties
User understands that BAFL has the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Platform) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, BAFL can (and user hereby expressly authorize BAFL to) disclose any information about User to law enforcement or other government officials, as BAFL, in its sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
To display the most interesting content to you on our platform(s), BAFL will use data it holds about user’s favourite brands or products and so on. BAFL will do so on the basis of user consent to receive app platform and/or for BAFL platform to place cookies or similar technology on user device.
With user consent, BAFL will use user personal data, preferences and details of user transactions to keep user informed by email, web, text, telephone and through BAFL call center about relevant products and services including tailored special offers, discounts, promotions, events, competitions and so on.