Terms & Conditions
BAFL’s role is limited to payment settlement as Agent between the Customers and Merchants, however BAFL does not warrant or guarantee for quality of the product, since the product is the ownership of the respective Merchant on the Platforms. AlfaMall disclaims any liability in quantity, specification of the product and offers in the AlfaMall and any other obligations whatsoever in nature in this regard, so customer needs to read guidelines carefully.
“Customer hereby acknowledges, undertakes and confirms that any payment/ charges against Customer’s order at AlfaMall that are not debited due to any system error as per payment method selected by the Customer (i.e. Orbit, Account, Credit Card etc. ). Customer hereby authorizes Bank Alfalah to debit the same subsequently from the amount/fund available in any accounts of the Customer or through any of the following (1) Orbit rewards of the Customer (2) Credit Cards (issued by Bank Alfalah to the Customer)”.
Complaints are filed as a result of a disagreement between the User and the Merchant. Complaint arise out of an issue that is raised by either party not being completely satisfied with the resolution of their complaint/issue. It is important that before a User raises a complaint, they should attempt to solve the issue. It is to be noted, that whenever a User raises a “complaint” in a prescribed timeline, the payment is held back from the Merchant and be reversed as needed to the User account.
In case the Merchant rejects the return request of the User, and User raises a complaint, AlfaMall (Complaint Management Unit) will attempt to mediate and resolve the complaint between both the parties. If the complaint is resolved in favor of the User, a refund will be provided once the product is returned to the Merchant. If the complaint is settled in favor of the Merchant, User is not entitled to any refund.
In order to perform quality assurance of the product with regards to quality and quantity of the product. Customer is requested to share the unboxing video of the product to validate the claim.
User Protection Process:
The User Protection Process covers Users who are unable to successfully resolve their complaint with the Merchant or are not satisfied with the resolution provided by the Merchant. User can file a complaint within 48 hours from the date of delivery of the product. Any damage or loss to the product 48 hours after delivery will not be covered under this program and will completely be the User’s responsibility.
In case of a complaint where the Merchant is unable to provide a refund or a replacement, BAFL Platform team will actively work towards reaching a resolution. Raising disputes against Merchant does not automatically entitle the User a refund or replacement for the product. BAFL team & CMU (Complaint Management Unit) shall verify complaints so raised and may process only such claims that are valid and genuine. Decisions made by AlfaMall/ BAFL under this Process shall be final and binding on Users and all parties
User understands that BAFL has the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Platform) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, BAFL can (and user hereby expressly authorize BAFL to) disclose any information about User to law enforcement or other government officials, as BAFL, in its sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
To display the most interesting content to you on our platform(s), BAFL will use data it holds about user’s favourite brands or products and so on. BAFL will do so on the basis of user consent to receive app platform and/or for BAFL platform to place cookies or similar technology on user device. With user consent, BAFL will use user personal data, preferences and details of user transactions to keep user informed by email, web, text, telephone and through BAFL call center about relevant products and services including tailored special offers, discounts, promotions, events, competitions and so on.
Step-by-Step (SBS) Installment Plan:
- 1. Credit Card Limit of customer will be blocked by the amount equal to the price of product. However, only Equal Monthly Installments (EMI) will be charged to the customer as per selected installment plan.
- 2. The orders remain valid until stock lasts with merchant.
- 3. EMI will only be applicable if payment mode is selected as Bank Alfalah Credit Card.
- 4. Installment billed to cardholders on cycle date shall be included in minimum payment by said cardholder.
- 5. If the cardholder pays less than the monthly minimum amount on the payment due date specified in the statement of account, the cardholder becomes liable to pay service fee/charges according to the terms and conditions.
- 6. In case, the cardholder decides to cancel his/her SBS, the cardholder shall be liable to pay the pre-closure penalty i.e. 5% of remaining loan amount or Rs. 1,000 (whichever is higher).
- 7. The Bank reserves the absolute right to accept/reject the request for conversion of the transaction to SBS.
- 8. Due to current economic situation, you may observe an unforseen scenario with regards to change in price & product availability.
- 9. Credit Cards within 3 months of activation and without available limit are ineligible to avail instalments.